phew just finished my AE theory Common test. No more tests for this weekk! i felt more relax when i reached home this time round. i realised its been so long since i stayed at home to slack =X Kai wei just gave me a fone call asking me to play soccer tmr after school, at first i agreed and i went to my room to take my handfone, flashby my window and see my Mcdonalds uniform hanging there, i was like " uh oh.. " striaght away called him to telling him. I too busy liao ba this week, keep forgeting things also. Feel vex about some un important things, proberly these un important things had already become my interest. I decided to give up on Flatlanding and going back to Street Style. I think gonna find someday to go down to take out my pegs from my bike. I'm still working hard for my N gage QD, almost got phyco to buy other fone but my determination stopped me hahahaha. anywae, N gage QD, here i come!!!!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home