Hello stephy? why are you mugging at superdog? Dont take up the seats ahem.
Anyway, last night was quite ok, there were a lot of food, alot alot of food, but i only ate a total of 3 sushi, yes i counted. And then there were alot of people, i think there were more girls than guys there because shes from Beauty therapy and hair dressing course, but ok, Oh ya, saw wenling at the Pullup bar area, i didnt talk to her because it was weird, doesn't matter anyway, then we left for bowling, i just sat there and then listen to my music because i was tired and dont really have the mood, i don't suck at bowling btw ^^. Then i had to walk home from Downtown under the rain =(
I wanna watch a walk to remember badly, the queen mentions it, my bunk people talk about it everynight, yes my bunkmates, how nice can the show be.
Everytime I come close to you, Everytime I'm feeling you Feels like I'm going to dream Everytime.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home