It felt like a really really long day, 3 hours of sleep to last for the whole day and then that.
Words cannot express how confused and worried i was when i saw you tearing at the end of my bed, it hinders me even more when you suddenly smiled and said you're ok. Things will turn out fine, im quite sure about that, had a feeling it will, and i know it will, so don't worry ok? Hate me if you want to, i wanna give you my assurance that we will not go this far again, not this far. I'm going to take it as a test for me. My heart still beats for you, breathes for you, sings for you
This Gift.
I thought I'd give you something shiny and new I tried to find something worthy of you But I realized when I looked inside you There's some things that money can't buy. Freedom is probably the best gift anyone can offer you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home