![]() |
|||
|
Saturday, HALLOWEEEN
![]() Met love in the morning, finally saw what she have for me, its a stack of cards, it says " the 10 things i love about you ". I shall not name them since its for my own reference and somebody will say im boasting my own ego. Anyway i love it. thank you for spending time to make this, i really appreciate it. I love long long. ![]() Courtesy lion mascot, a reminder for us to be courteous to one another, but how many of us really care? I remember last year during my Communication presentation, this one of the issue i brought up. Sad to say, Singapore was rated one of the worst in courtesy out of the many other countries, yes we are talking about internationally. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone's helpful to one another? Like mass loving =] ![]() Anyway, 3rd of Nov is our first Anny. I decided to gather love seeds for love at for canning park. Stairs and more stairsOld fashioned as it might sound but i still think its more memorable than any gift bought anywhere, as if gathering thoughts and memories of the things we gone through together. It took 2hr to gather only this little since another lady was picking them up as well, little competition going on and there is very little seed at fort canning. After 2hours plus, i decided to stop because there is nothing left for me to pick already, the left over on the ground were either picked by me, or hidden deep inside the ground no where to be found. Funny, i went there unprepared, only with a 7-11 plastic bag, i also regretted wearing the collared shirt there! ![]() I think i gathered about 500 of them and they fit in nicely inside the small jar after that. Though it was really hot and uncomfortable there, my whole shirt was totally wet, after that i had to air dry it haha, i think i kept sneezing because im sensitive to the plants there, but i didn't regret doing it, hope she likes it. Saturday, October 31, 2009, 0 comments |
about
Hello im ALDON! taggie
links
Ader archives December 2004 credits
Found at: blogskins original layout I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas |
||
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home